Digital Prints

Belfast Corporation 

The Corporation took over a tramways sytem in 1905, and the trams remained in service until 1954 when the dark blue and cream cars were replaced by red and ivory buses and trolleybuses. It was 1926 when the Corporation began motor bus services with the purchase of six A.E.C. vehicles with trolleybus services commencing in 1938. Over the years the Corporation's fleet consisted of nearly 350 motor buses and over 200 trolleybuses, many of the motor buses being of Daimler manufacture with locally built bodywork by Harkness. The trolleybus system closed in 1968.

BLF001

Starting from: £3.95