Digital Prints

Aldershot & District Traction.

During 1912, the Aldershot and Farnham Motor Omnibus Company needed capital to expand its route system and the British Automobile Traction approached them with a view to forming a new company which eventually became the Aldershot & District Traction Company.

In 1914, Aldershot & District took over Guildford and District Motor Service which had operated Dennis buses, and from these early days a long association was formed between the two companies which existed for many years. As time passed, the ubiquitous A.E.C. Reliance was purchased in large numbers both as service buses and luxury coaches. The livery was a very distinctive two tone green with cream bands being lined in black.

The company became associated with the British Electric Traction group and operated about 300 vehicles throughout Surrey and extending sevices into Berkshire, Hampshire and Sussex, and was affectionately known as "Tracco" by both enthusiasts and passengers alike.

ADT001

Starting from: £3.95

ADT002

Starting from: £3.95

ADT003

Starting from: £3.95

ADT004

Starting from: £3.95

ADT005

Starting from: £3.95

ADT006

Starting from: £3.95

ADT007

Starting from: £3.95

ADT008

Starting from: £3.95

ADT009

Starting from: £3.95

ADT010

Starting from: £3.95

ADT011

Starting from: £3.95

ADT012

Starting from: £3.95

ADT013

Starting from: £3.95